We propose a decentralized open-source protocol to create ecosystems that encourage data and knowledge sharing.
The protocol that we are implementing makes it possible to remunerate all contributors of knowledge in a secure framework that guarantees consents and facilitates knowledge sharing.
Smart-Contracts technology is able to provide specific and reliable solutions for data exchange and the development of knowledge.
Building on the paradigm of the knowledge economy
We created OKP4 because we believe in the paradigm of the knowledge economy: An economy based on the widest possible exchange framework A positive-sum economy A circular economy with infinite growth
Values of sharing and mutual enrichment
OKP4 is a young and innovative company offering expert services in knowledge engineering.
OKP4 wishes to facilitate the establishment of ethical and sovereign ecosystems, encouraging the exchange of data and the production of knowledge.
The open-source technology used ensures openness and transparency.
Finally, our entire protocol is built on the guarantee of respect and long-term traceability of consents and private data.
“Data will only have value if it is shared collaboratively, protected and guaranteed by a trusted third party.”
A human spark to go with the technology
- Accompanying the digital transformation
- Beyond the user experience, focus on the appropriation of tools by data providers
- Implementation of a commitment mechanism
- Use of incentive marketing and behavioral economics to encourage data capture.
- Explaining and demystifying the use of data
- Co-construction and collective intelligence for change management and innovation management.
- Long-term support for users
- Sharing and feedback to optimize tools